Is there any way to be a slave to multiple masters from a single instance of
a mysql server?

If not, I suppose we can run multiple instances of mysql server, each with
its own data directory and reading its own my.cnf file ( which I dont think
would be too hard to do on a linux pc BUT....)

How would I get multiple instances of mysql running on a WinNT server. The
install does all the work. Would I have to get into the nitty of services
and do some playing?
Can someone give me some pointers in doing this?

Luc Foisy