I downloaded the binaries yesterday and installed on my WinXP
laptop.  I read the documentation that came with it but couldn't
seem to get it to run.  It seemed like any executable I ran, it would
open up a DOS window which would then close very quickly.  I
tried everything to get it to work but just couldn't.  I couldn't even
run mysqladmin correctly... :/
So, what I'm wondering is if there is a FAQ or some other kind of
instructions on how to set the mysql Win32 binaries up on WinXP?
Is there something special that needs to be done?  Can it even run on
XP?

Thanks.

Christoph