What Operating System (WinNT / 2K / 98 / etc.) are you using?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Timothy Keefe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2002 10:18 AM
Subject: mysql server question

Hi, all,

Two questions . . .

1. Windows is giving me the 1067 error, which states
that the MySQL server is terminating unexpectedly.  I
guess I'm going to have to reinstall it, unless
there's some way to troubleshoot what's wrong and then
fix the problem.  Has anyone ever encountered this?
Could this be just a Windows problem, a MySQL problem,
or both?

2. Connected with the first question, if in the
future, I should encounter this problem again, how
would I be able to access the data that's in the
database?  This time around, I fortunately didn't
insert any data and haven't been using it in a
production environment.  But, I'll be doing that in
the future and want to know how to access the data
other than the obvious route of making sure to backup
all data each night and then accessing it that way.

Thanks,

Tim Keefe