Hi Nirmal,
Now i am a little confused from you.
We discuss about how some devices(not Personal Computers) is possible to
have a communication with MySQL? ...
or...
...replication,data redundancy it's a different kind of items than we talk
about.
>You can run two different servers pointing to the same data dir
... only the processes of MySQL server or an MySQL client application .
>then mysqld has no hangup if multiple processes use the same file.
... if are MySQL processes.
Regards,
Gelu

G.NET SOFTWARE COMPANY

Permanent e-mail address : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]