Hi ,

CFc> I've decided to provide a snapshot release system of the data on the
CFc> work.mysql.com server for 4.0.x you can access the nightly builds here:
CFc>
CFc> http://www.mysqldeveloper.com/snapshots/

thank you very much for the option to download the snapshot.
Just my Intention is to by involved more seriously and therefore
I would like to use the BitKeeper.

LBc> > You can get the latest source code
LBc> > take a look at
LBc> > http://www.mysql.com/doc/I/n/Installing_source_tree.html
LBc> > to see how to proceed

At the moment I am using Windows 2000 and
BitKeeper 2.1  for Windows. After applying the :

   >bk clone    bk://work.mysql.com:7001 mysql-4.0

I have got following message:

Sfio has detected a name conflict between
"BitKeeper/deleted/SCCS/s..del-Makefil
e.w32" and "BitKeeper/deleted/SCCS/s..del-makefile.w32";
This usually happens when you transfer file from a case-sensitive file
system (e.g. Unix) to a case insensitive file system (e.g FAT, NTFS)
Please rename one of the files and retry (see also "bk helptool mv")
Note: You must do the rename in the sending repository.

In hope to fix it via "bk pull" and  I have used the:

>cd mysql-4.0
>bk pull   bk://work.mysql.com:7001
Nothing to pull from bk://work.mysql.com:7001

when I have checked my local copy via:

>bk -r check -a

I have got plenty of files that was not resolved.

Am I doing something wrong or I shall forget about BitKeeper as I am using
the
Windown 2000? Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Viliam Batka