From: Taylor Lewick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 4:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Mysql Load Data question

I read in the Mysql manual where you can change the default column
seperator, but it didnt specify how to do this.
So, how can I tell the LOAD DATA command to use commas, or better yet, where
can I go to find out about mysql command syntax...?

Thanks,.

Taylor Lewick
Unix System Administrator
Fortis Benefits
816 881 6073

"Help Wanted.  Seeking Telepath..."
"You Know where to apply."

                        Please Note
The information in this E-mail message is legally privileged
and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you, the reader of this message,
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you should not further disseminate, distribute, or forward this
E-mail message. If you have received this E-mail in error,
please notify the sender. Thank you