Hi,

How should I setup MySQL development environment?  We run MySQL from Sun

Solaris.  I have a script file to create tables and load data which will

be distributed to all developers.  The developer will "own" his set of
data where he is the only one who can modify it.

In Oracle, each user account is associated with his own space,so he can
modify his data and do not interfere with data from other developers.
Can MySQL be setup in a similar way? and how should I set it up?

I try to avoid having 5 different database names for 5 different
developers where each database consists of the same set of tables.

Thanks,

Thuvan Lam