Hi!
I want to create a table, using a select statement to fill it.

Iam using a Database called Listeria_monocytogenes_EGD_int:

>From that I want to select the following: There is a table in which a
code-hitcode pair is stored. I want to select a additional value
(funcat) to each code and hitcode. I have a table with the columns code
and funcat for each of the two Organisms (Lmono and Bsub). So I select
code, funcat from the code_funcat_Lmono table where code from the
code-hitcode-pairs-table (code_hitcode_blast_Bsub) matches code in the
code_funcat_Lmono table. And the same for the code_funcat_Bsub table,
this time using hitcode from the code_hitcode_blast_Bsub table as
matching operator.
Is this sytax correct or do I need to use a different one:

CREATE TABLE funcat_Lmono_Bsub select b.code as Lmono_code, m.funcat as
Lmono_funcat, b.hitcode as Bsub_code, s.funcat as Bsub_funcat, from
code_hitcode_blast_Bsub as b,code_funcat_Bsub as s, code_funcat_Lmono as
m where b.code =m.code and b.hitcode=s.code;

When I am using the above command, the job runs on for a very long time,
producing no result whatsoever.
This is what I find when I type "show processlist;":
| 133026 | klumpp   | 146.107.217.41 | Listeria_monocytogenes_EGD_int
| Query   | 3272 | Sending data | CREATE TABLE funcat_Lmono_Bsub select
b.code as Lmono_code,m.funcat as Lmono_funcat,b.hitcode as Bsu |

Thanks for your help!
Can I please have a copy of any answer as email? My address is:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]