I've implemented a full-text index on several of my database fields in a
table, populated those fields with some very simple, yet distinct records,
and have run recommended queries against that table. Alas, I still end up
getting back empty query sets. I have read about having a minimum of 3
records in my table to retrieve results, which I do have. Can anyone offer
up their interpretation of a proper fulltext query (there doesn't seem to be
one good way in the online docs)???

Thanks.
-D