Our internet provider is starting to host database services.  I am the
webmaster of our local church and we have a library of 1000 books, tapes,
etc. in a small Foxpro database.

I need a script to create a MySQL table with the following character
fields:

field      length

section      28
author1      42
author2      42
title        156
publisher    80
number       10
authorsort   70

I also need a script to import my Foxpro data into a MySQL table.  I'm
going to just update my Foxpro table and refresh the MySQL table manually
- easier that way in this case.

Also, I'll need a HTML form and script to allow people to search by title,
author, publisher, etc and to let them see the results.  Pretty standard
stuff really.

I don't see the point of reinventing the wheel so would one of you have a
couple of scripts that I can use or adjust ?  It will be running on a UNIX
platform.

Thank you very much.
Edwin Davidson