To setup your table see: http://www.mysql.com/doc/C/R/CREATE_TABLE.html

I do not believe that mysql will read the foxpro db format. Dump your
foxpro table data into a text file and use mysqlimport to pull the data
into your mysql table. See:
http://www.mysql.com/doc/m/y/mysqlimport.html

As far as add, edit, search, etc., you may want to take a look at
phpMyEdit at:
http://phpmyedit.sourceforge.net/

JR

 -----
 SallyJo, Inc., is your source for Web Hosting & Programming Services.