Each time I post to the MySQL list I get two messages as follows.

----- Original Message -----
From: Mailer-Daemon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 9:10 PM
Subject: NDN: Re: Here's something

> Sorry. Your message could not be delivered to:
>
> mailing list (Mailbox or Conference is full.)

And yet my message comes through from the list. Is
anybody else having this experience?

Also, how do you handle addressing when replying to
a post on the list? At this point I'm having to put the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] address in by hand because
the default reply-to address of messages received from
the list is that of the person who posted it. (A minor
annoyance, to be sure, but it seems to me the default
reply-to address of a message received from the list
should be the list.)