Hello to all!

I am currently working on a GUI Application in Borland C++ Builder, and
must use an embedded MySQL server in it. I am having difficulties,
however, because whenever I create an instance, and destroy it, then
try to make another instance of an embedded server, the second time it
tries to create the server, the application crashes. Furthermore,
it takes a lot longer than expected to shut down the mySQL embedded
server than it does to create it. Are there any bugs, or other
gotchas when using the embedded version?

Ted

--
Ted Morse
CIHOLAS Enterprises