Ok.

So i'm a bit confused with all the timeout values. My replication process is
killed because of a net_read_timeout which is 30 secondes .

I think there's at least three different timeouts :
net_read_timeout : The process will be killed if it doesn't receive data
during net_read_timeout secs.
slave_read_timeout : The replication process timeout (default 1 hour)
wait_timeout : Inactivity timeout of a connection

Maybe there's a lack of documentation about that. In my case, I have
increase the net_read_timeout and now everything is fine.
But what about the "priority" of timeouts ? Does the wait_timeout overwrite
the net_read_timeout ? Is there a special case for System user and
replication user ?

Thanks by advance for any answer.

Regards,

S¨¦bastien