Hi,

Kind of a quick answer huh? If he had binary logging enabld and the last
inserts or updates are still in the log, he can get his data back.

mysqlbinlog and some greping and seding. I dropped a database and while it
wasn't super easy to do, I did get it back.

Eric

At 09:17 AM 6/16/02 -0500, Jason Englehardt wrote:
>On Sun, 16 Jun 2002, mohamadally wrote:
>

>> Hi all,
>>
>> I accidently deleted some values in table using mysql .
>>
>> Is there any way to undo the query ?
>>

>No, there is not, unless the table was transactional and you were not in
>autocommit mode.
>This is where backups come in handy.
>
>http://www.mysql.com/doc/A/N/ANSI_diff_Transactions.html
>
>Regards,
>
>Jason
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.kwinternet.com/eric
(250) 655 - 9513 (PST Time Zone)

"Inquiry is fatal to certainty." -- Will Durant