Hello all,

I've got some records of a Database that I would like to duplicate if
possible with an statement.

The table has Code, Model, Year, units. The primary key is Code, Model and
Year. What I need is to duplicate Code, Model and units for a different
year.

Say I want to duplicate all records which Code are N200 and N205 with the
same model and same units but for year 2003.

Is there any select and insert/replace statement to acomplish this?

There are about 3.000 records and doing that manually is impossible. I am
considering dump the whole file to a .csv and change year to 2003 and then
reinsert it.

Is there any way to do it in a smart way? Meaning an SQL statement.

Thank you,

Carlos Fernando.