Hello,

>From the sound of Tonu's original response, he's pretty busy right now ...
If anyone else has an idea based on experience with SSL & MySQL, or just
with openssl in general, can offer an opinion on this, I would be grateful.

I've ordered a book on OpenSSL in an effort to learn more about it for this
application as well as others, but it hasn't gotten here yet. I would
appreciate any insight before I get around to just guessing!

Thanks,
Clay