From: Timothy J. Luoma [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2002 4:06 PM
To: MySQL List
Subject: Understanding relational database setup/construction

I've looked through Google and the MySQL website without luck.

I'm looking to find a place which discusses the theory of how one should
create a database, how to organize the information, etc.

There's got to be a good site out there, but I'm obviously plugging in the
wrong search terms or something.

Thanks
TjL