Hi all,

I have a problem about the access permission of mysql. I found that the
mysql client will be denied by the mysql server even I have granted the
permission already. The mysql client has already run and can connect to
the mysql server before... I am not sure what the problem is and so I
just run flush privileges again and everything work fine after that. I
have repeated this action several times.... I tried to use myisamchk to
check the "mysql" database or even delete and recreate it again.... But
the problem still exist after I run the mysql server for a period of
time... the mysql client will be denied to connect the server again...
Did anyone faced that problem before?? Can anyone please give me some
advices about that??

Many thanks.

Kaming.