Thanks,
So, if you install MySQL MAX, you can use either myisam OR innodb / bdb
tables, ie, if I install ONE mysql max server, then different users on
the server can use different types of tables(innodb/myisam) as they
choose?, also, if you create one db, can you have different types of
tables in one db? Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions, just want to
know what is possible and what not, was thinking the other day if it
wouldn't be etter if one had different types of tables in one relation
db ; myisam types for the normal "static" data, and innodb or bdb tables
for the tables that need to commit/rollback.