Hi,

I have 2 machine dual-processor Pentium III, with 1G of memory.
They have the same software, same architecture, with one-way replication
beetween. Versions:

[root@localhost tmp]# mysql -V
mysql  Ver 11.18 Distrib 3.23.51, for pc-linux-gnu (i686)
[root@localhost tmp]# cat /etc/redhat-release
Red Hat Linux release 7.3 (Valhalla)

Since i've installed mysql 3.23.51 (mysql binaries) that i'm having some
problems, the worst is the slave's mysqld crashes all days. What
happens:

Every day, a cron job in the slave starts at 3:30AM to generate some
reports. The maximum load is about 2.0. Mysqld daemon crashes and
restarts itself.

All queries in this cron job are done in the master. The slave only
replicates... I don't understand why the slave keeps crashing. The
master logs are clean, with no error at all, the reports are ok.

* The log error at the slave:

mysqld got signal 11;
This could be because you hit a bug. It is also possible that this
binary or one of the libraries it was linked agaist is corrupt,
improperly built,or misconfigured. This error can also be caused by
malfunctioning hardware.We will try our best to scrape up some info that
will hopefully help diagnose the problem, but since we have already
crashed, something is definitely wrong and this may fail

key_buffer_size=335540224
record_buffer=2093056
sort_buffer=2097144
max_used_connections=1
max_connections=150
threads_connected=0
It is possible that mysqld could use up to
key_buffer_size + (record_buffer + sort_buffer)*max_connections = 941474
bytes of memory
Hope that's ok, if not, decrease some variables in the equation

Attempting backtrace. You can use the following information to find out
where mysqld died. If you see no messages after this, something went
terribly wrong...
Stack range sanity check OK, backtrace follows:
0x806edf4
0x811fd28
0x81050f3
0x810410f
0x8103df9
0x80b5f04
0x809524c
0x80943b7
0x80940c3
0x808cf67
0x80760ce
0x8079a8c
0x80cfb31
0x80d1249
Stack trace seems successful - bottom reached
Trying to get some variables.
Some pointers may be invalid and cause the dump to abort...
thd->query at 0x8287e59 = CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE IF NOT EXISTS tmp_uv
SELECT campaign_id , user, count(user) as views  FROM Log_Impr_all
WHERE campaign_id IN (9)  GROUP BY campaign_id , user  HAVING views>0
thd->thread_id=18

* Stack resolved:

0x806edf4 handle_segfault__Fi + 428
0x811fd28 pthread_sighandler + 184
0x81050f3 _hp_movelink + 11
0x810410f _hp_write_key + 595
0x8103df9 heap_write + 73
0x80b5f04 write_row__7ha_heapPc + 72
0x809524c end_update__FP4JOINP13st_join_tableb + 440
0x80943b7 sub_select__FP4JOINP13st_join_tableb + 255
0x80940c3 do_select__FP4JOINPt4List1Z4ItemP8st_tableP9Procedure + 415
0x808cf67
mysql_select__FP3THDP13st_table_listRt4List1Z4ItemP4ItemP8st_orderT4T3T4UiP13select_result
 + 4055
0x80760ce mysql_execute_command__Fv + 2570
0x8079a8c mysql_parse__FP3THDPcUi + 216
0x80cfb31 exec_event__FP3THDP6st_netP14st_master_infoi + 1133
0x80d1249 handle_slave__FPv + 2309

(i don't understand what this means..)
Thank you for reading this, i hope someone can give me a light.

--
Diana Soares