Hi,
   I am a student, I am due to return for my final year where I must
complete a final year project. I have decided to develop a JSP website
connected to a database.

I have installed TomCat and have been recommended to use MySQL. I have
downloaded MySQL but I would like help on how I would go about getting JSP
to link up to MySQL so it can access data I create.

Your help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Yungster