Easy question I hope, relatively new user (< 6 months) here wanting to know
how to fashion a MySQL
select statement based on the following:

there is a list of managers and their email addresses.  This list changes
all the time as we add and subtract different companies from the db.  I
would like to check the domain name of a form submitted email address
against the list of domain names in the db.  But I don't want to select the
entire email list (1000's) when there are probably only 100 max different
domain names (i.e. alltel.com, ualr.edu, etc.).  Is there a way to do this?
It would lighten the server load and the download times for the form page if
possible.

thanks!

Kirk