So, you've got a text file with addresses to be deleted? Hmm, that's not too
hard to manage. I suppose that on each line, there is one email address and
only that address? With PHP, i'd do something like:

<?php
echo "<pre>";
mysql_connect("host", "user", "pass");
mysql_select_db("database");
$textfile = file('directory/otherDirectory/remove.txt');
$i = 0;
foreach($textfile as $mail) {
        $i ++;
        $mail = trim($mail);
        if (mysql_query("DELETE FROM churchmail WHERE email = '$mail'")) {
                echo "[$i] [$mail] deleted\n";
        } else {
                echo "[$i] [$mail] ERROR: ".mysql_error()."\n";
        };
};
echo "</pre>";
?>

this script should do it, as long as you point to the correct file, you have
PHP installed and the file contains one email address per line, no more than
one and nothing else than that one email address (spaces are removed with
trim()).

Let us know if you're helped now !

Greetz,
Wouter;

Alle door mij verzonden email is careware. Dit houdt in dat het alleen
herlezen en bewaard mag worden als je goed omgaat met al het leven op aarde
en daar buiten. Als je het hier niet mee eens bent dien je mijn mailtje
binnen 24 uur terug te sturen, met opgaaf van reden van onenigheid.

All email sent by me is careware. This means that it can only be reread and
kept if you are good for all the life here on earth and beyond. If you don't
agree to these terms, you should return this email in no more than 24 hours
stating the reason of disagreement.