Nikolaos and Victoria,

Victoria! Just like Nikolaos, I also don't know what you mean send new
character sets as seen with the explanations.

The first thing I have to mention that I'm not sure how MySQL string
comparison works, but I think it just compares the characters at the same
position (by the actual char set). Am I right?
Because if I am, the problem is not the actual character sets distributed
with MySQL. The problem is the METHOD of string comparison. (In case of
Hungarian and in case of Greek also, I think. And maybe in case of other
languages.).

So, I think we should discuss it in details, but first of all I need some
detailed manual about string comparison in MySQL. Where can I find it?

Thank you,
         Daniel