I want to select from three tables where there may or may not be a record in
the third table. Table 1 and 2 have a one to one relationship and table 1
and 2 both have a one to many relationship with table three. All three
tables have a column called 'code' and I want to select where code is in
table one and table1.code = table2.code and table1.code = table3.code. I
also want the records that are in table 1 and 2 but do not have any any
record(s) in table three. Is it possible to build a query that would get the
results into one recordset? I have tried various queries that don't quite
return what I need. I hope this makes some sort of sense.

This e-mail is intended for the recipient only and
may contain confidential information. If you are
not the intended recipient then you should reply
to the sender and take no further ation based
upon the content of the message.
Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure and
CCM Limited does not accept any responsibility
for changes made to this message.
Although checks have been made to ensure this
message and any attchments are free from viruses
the recipient should ensure that this is the case.