Hi,

If you mean how to connect to a MySQL server from a
remote machine in a local network, you only need to
include the computer (or ip address) of the server in
the HOSTNAME. You also have to make sure that the user
in the connection string, has permission to access the
database, you should go to MySQL's manual to learn
about security and permissions.

I hope it helps.

Bye and Good Luck.