Hello

 Thanks for getting back to. The real problem I have is that I
am rtying to install mysql remotely and don't have access to
the MacOSX console. Hence Netinfo is is not an option.

--

Dave Houghton                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System Manager                   http://finn.dlg.dmu.ac.uk/~djh