Hi,

When starting the MySQL server from the command line, you can successfully run
multiple MySQL servers in the same Windows machine. This is possible because you can
specify the port number MySQL has to bind to on the command line. All you have to do
is run each server on a different port. I'm not sure if and don't think it is possible
to tell MySQL which network interface to use, in case the machine has more than one.

However running MySQL as a service, the only way to specify the port number is by
using the my.cnf configuration file. Although you can set up multiple MySQL services,
they will all read the same config file and you will not be able to run each on a
different port.

HTH

Kind Regards
Antonie, SciBit MySQL Team