Hello Desmond,

I am not an expert in DB, but I support your ideas. The primery key is
one of the fundamental concept of database. With the key, you can refer
faster to the record that you are looking for. Even you have a perfect
codes, you will be not able to cover all senario that your software to
to deal with. May suggest your partner to do some research on database
design !

Good luck !

/Khanh