Hi.

On Mon 2002-07-29 at 14:56:42 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi to all,
> I changed Linux from version 7.2 to 7.3

There is nothing such as Linux 7.2 or 7.3. The current stable Linux
version is 2.4.18, the development version 2.5.29. What you are
probably referring to is some kind of Linux based distribution and
from the version numbers I guess at RedHat?

> and now when I try to load data
> using LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE I got the following error:
> The used command is not allowed with this MySQL version. I
> enable --local-infile=1
> But I'm still getting the same error.

Did you have a look at http://www.mysql.com/doc/L/O/LOAD_DATA_LOCAL.html

If that does not help, be more specific about what you have done and
what happened. local-infile is an option to the client _and_ to the
server! And it won't work if it is disabled on either side.

Greetings,

        Benjamin.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]