I am using the following command to load a table:
 LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE "email.txt" INTO TABLE email;
The command works and the second and third column go in correctly. But the
first column is not loading correctly. I am using Notepad on WIN ME to
generate the txt file.

John    Doe    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The problem appears to be the enter key that allows me to go to the next
line. The last line where I donot use the enter key works fine. Has anyone
experienced this problem or know a fix. I am manual executing the load data
from a DOS window. I have mysql server 4.0.14 - max -debug and client
4.0.14.

Thanks for any help in advance.

upscope

This email scanned by NAV2004