Pada Tue, 30 Jul 2002 11:11:34 +0200
"Bart Burkhardt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> menulis :

> - with this email list my mailbox fills with too many single messages,
> replys are not threaded (no plus sign to expand thread)
>
> - when i go on vacation, and return, i would have a mailbox that is flooded
> causing that my other messages could not be delivered.
>
> - using a newsgroup server is less waste of cyberspace because it is
> centrally located

well, i think ... a digest mailing list is a good alternatif too.

--
Don't just echo the code with comments - make every comment count.
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)

MySQL 3.23.51 : up 39 days, Queries : 354.818 per second (avg).

--
Dicky Wahyu Purnomo - System Administrator
PT FIRSTWAP : Jl Kapt. Tendean No. 34 - Jakarta Selatan (12790)