Actually if I just run the Location/Category query once and throw it into an
array, then take the variables that way.. That should cut off that part of
the MySQL query.. Very nice!  You've given me a light.. This tunnel was
really beginning to get dark.. :)

Thanks!  And of course anymore ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

Rick

"Work like you don't need the money. Dance like no one is watching. And love
like you've never been hurt." - Mark Twain