Hi!

I tested MySQL 3.23.51 under Windows and 3.23.49 under Linux RedHat 7.3 with
such SQL:

select lcase('HERE I TIPED IN SPECIFIC MY LANGUAGE CHARACTERS')

and recieved different results (of course, I used same config file with
case-sensitive configuration).
Result under Linux looks better, under window - wrong, because result
contain lower-case and upper-case symbols together
It's loks like this:'HErE I tIPED MY LaNGUaGE CHaraCtERS'

Now I feel confused, hov I can test, is my conf file.

Andis Grasis