Blast!  I _did_ ask Yast to install the file - for some reason it didnt go
on during the installation.
Ah well, you learn something new every day...

Many thanks for your time in helping me solve this one.

Regards
Andy

On Thu, 1 Aug 2002, Lenz Grimmer wrote:

Dr. Andy Dawson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.mossie.org
http://www.museum-explorer.org.uk

 Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.