Dear All,

My web host provider says that he cannot allow me to have a MySQL account
on the server. However, he asks me to set up my tables offline and ftp them
across and asses them using Php.

Can this be done?

Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Kenneth Gomez,
Engineering Analyst,
Compumod Sdn Bhd
(Malaysia Office of MSC.Software Corporation),
Suite 35C, 35th Floor, Empire Tower,
182, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : +603-7490 1022
Fax: +603-7490 1033
http://www.mscsoftware.com.my
Stock : http://www.nyse.com/marketinfo/marketinfo.html?sym=mns&x=10&y=7

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged and
confidential information intended solely for the use of the individual to
which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, do not
read, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attached files. If you
have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this email.