Hi.

On Wed 2002-08-14 at 06:15:22 +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> hi guys
>
> this is a weired problem .....
>
> my site s almost done and workin fine on my machine
>
> ive just uploaded it and it AINT worin on the host
> i confirmed php and mysql support
> ve made all the tables and everything
>
> the errors im getting are :
>

> Warning: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output
> started at /home/zabannet/public_html/styl.php:25) in
> /home/zabannet/public_html/lgn3.php on line 87
>
> Warning: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output
> started at /home/zabannet/public_html/styl.php:25) in
> /home/zabannet/public_html/lgn3.php on line 87
>
> Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
> started at /home/zabannet/public_html/styl.php:25) in
> /home/zabannet/public_html/lgn3.php on line 99
>
> i cnt imagine WHY im gettin these errors on the net and whyNOT from my
> system .....
>

> id really appriciate any help with this muckup

Sorry, but what has this to do with MySQL? This is a PHP issue, so
look there (i.e. in the appropriate forum).

More precise, that's RTFM: Searching on www.php.net for the error
message "headers already sent" (on whole site) quickly spits out the
appropriate link: http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.header.php

And I am not even a PHP user... do your homework next time, please!

Bye,

        Benjamin.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]