Toby:

Wrong forum.  Go to php.net and search around there.

Off the top of my head, my guess is the provider has a global include that sends
headers before your page gets a chance to do so.  You could try creating a page
called woka-woka.php containing the following and see what it looks like:
<head>
<title>woka woka</title>
</head>
<h1>woka woka</h1>