I definitely fixed some problems when using Foxpro in DBD::ODBC in the
later/latest versions.  However, I do not believe that ActiveState has
caught up with me yet.  Use search.cpan.org searching for DBD::ODBC to check
the changes information and compare that with the version you are running
now.  I *know* there's a line about finally fixing Foxpro stuff...

I suggest getting the latest and the *latest* binary is on:

ftp://ftp.esoftmatic.com/outgoing/DBI

Get *both* DBI and DBD::ODBC if you use my binaries.  They are a pair.
Better yet, if you have a compiler, build the latest yourself which is
version 0.45_15.

Regards,

Jeff