At 13:33 -0500 9/22/02, Gerald Preston wrote:
>David,
>
>I am not getting any where..........   Do I have create mysql.pm on
>my system or can just copy the file onto my system.
>I do not understand why MySQL did not create this file.

Because it's not part of MySQL.  It's part of DBD::mysql, the MySQL-specific
driver for the DBI module.

Since you say you're not getting anywhere, but do not specify what you've
tried, all we can say is follow the directions you've already been given.
That is, use ppm to install the DBD::mysql module.

Invoke the ppm program, then run this command:

install DBD::mysql