hi list,
trying to do my first steps with mysql, i have done the following :
mysql> USE mysql;

Database changed
mysql> INSERT INTO mysql VALUES(localhost, sample_db,
ERROR 1146: Table 'mysql.mysql' doesn't exist

hmm - what I have done wrong here ? or do I have to do something before
?

these steps are a piece of description in a mysql-book "mysql in 21
days" and

thanks for helping
bye hans