I am trying to do an INSERT ... SELECT statement. When using MySQLcc
everything is fine. However when I try to execute the command using PHP I
get error 1146: Table 'caldata.resource' doesn't exist. Following is my
query statement. I am trying to combine a bunch of tables together and I
don't think the MERGE method will work very well for me. The table 'job'
already exists with all of the necessary fields. There is a primary key
setup in 'job' called 'id'. I appreciate any help.

INSERT INTO job (CustomerName, ModelNumber, SerialNumber, CertificateNumber,
AverageFluidViscosity, JobNumber, SystemID) SELECT CustomerName,
ModelNumber, SerialNumber, CertificateNumber, AverageFluidViscosity,
JobNumber, SystemID FROM 50041_job

Jeff Blasius
 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]