  Hello,

  I wrote the following text in my last message (It was an answer to Monty):

  >Hello,
  >   Monty
  >   I have already sent to pub/mysql/secret the table definition and data
(clientes.txt)
  >  and my.ini file in a compressed file named clientes.zip.

  >  You can import clientes.txt and test it.

  >  I have the problem only with InnoDb tables.

  >  I tell you my test with the above table clientes (

  >    InnoDB table
  >    ============
  >    I ran the following query:

  >    Select Cod,Nom,Nif,Nombre_comercial from Clientes Where (Nom = 'a2618' And
  >    Cod>'059336') Or Nom>'a2618' Order by Nom ASC, Cod ASC Limit 50;

  >    Time:0.08 secs.
  >    Handler_read_next: 1850

  >    Explain:
  >    table    type   possible_keys   key    key_len  ref  rows Extra
  >    Clientes index PRIMARY,Nombre   Nombre 46       NULL 3899 where used

  >   I changed the table type to MyIsam (alter table clientes type=MyIsam),
  >   and I ran the above query:

  >   MyIsam table
  >   ============
  >   Select Cod,Nom,Nif,Nombre_comercial from Clientes Where (Nom = 'a2618' And
  >   Cod>'059336') Or Nom>'a2618' Order by Nom ASC, Cod ASC Limit 50;

  >   Time:0.00 secs.
  >   Handler_read_next: 49

  >   Explain:
  >   table    type   possible_keys   key    key_len  ref  rows Extra
  >   Clientes range  PRIMARY,Nombre  Nombre 46       NULL 4057 where used

  >   Thanks in advance,
  >   Rafa

  and I have received no answer, so, Have you received the file clientes.zip?
  Have you tested it?
  Let me know about it.

  Thanks in advance,
  Rafa

How-To-Repeat:
   Select Cod,Nom,Nif,Nombre_comercial from Clientes Where (Nom = 'a2618' And
   Cod>'059336') Or Nom>'a2618' Order by Nom ASC, Cod ASC Limit 50;

Fix:
    -

Synopsis:optimizer bug in selecting fields that donīt belong to the index used by
mysql/innodb

Submitter-Id:   <submitter ID>
Originator: Rafa
Category:   mysqld-max-nt
Class:  sw-bug
Release:    mysqld 4.0.3 beta(InnoDB)

Exectutable:   mysqld-max-nt
Environment:   Pentium III-MMX, 500 MHZ, 540 MB
System:        Windows 2000
Compiler:      -
Architecture:  i