Hi there

I am using MacOSX SERVER. When I want to start MySQL it says:

[HostPowerBook:/] ilyas% mysql
ERROR 2002: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/tmp/mysql.sock' (61)

According to Mysql documentation this  means that mysqld doesn't
started. Just when I want to start mysql with safe_mysqld it says:

[HostPowerBook:/] ilyas% safe_mysqld
chown: /var/mysql/HostPowerBook.err: Operation not permitted
Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /var/mysql
rm: /tmp/mysql.sock: Operation not permitted
020925 14:02:34  mysqld ended

I looked at the end of this file:  HostPowerBook.err:

020925 14:04:48  mysqld started
020925 14:04:49  /usr/libexec/mysqld: Table 'mysql.host' doesn't exist
020925 14:04:49  mysqld ended

the table host doesnt exist.

How Can I create this table?
Thanks...