Chuck Amadi asked

> >>Has anyone created a plugin or script that will allow me to
> >>convert my filemaker database to MYSQL
> >>

> >Check the archives. There has been some discussion of this in the past.
> >
> Has anyone got a link to this archive as I have a Filemaker Pro 5 Works
> Database that I would like to migrate to Mysql
> So Please point me in the right direction.

Let me see.

    http://www.mysql.com/

Yep. Several links to "Documentation".

    http://www.mysql.com/documentation/index.html

Uh, huh, a link to "MySQL Mailing List Archives". Brings us to

    http://lists.mysql.com/

It's searchable, and right now it seems the search function is not
overworked.

Oh. There's also the big collection of archives at

    http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/

if MySQL's own archives seem too crowded or something. Lately, there are
quite a few sites archiving mailing lists. You can problem find many of
them by searching at google.

Speaking of google, google has archived several MySQL newsgroups. I
don't know the relationship between MySQL AB and the MySQL newsgroups.

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=mailing.database

You'll probably need to search back several months, if my memory serves
me. Hmm. You might even want to plug the string "mysql filemaker" in at
google's search page, too.

Sorry I can't be of more help. I don't use Filemaker myself.

> Before you criticize someone,
> you should walk a mile in their shoes.
> That way, when you criticize them,
> you're a mile away, and you have their shoes.

Yeah, but they probably have your shoes.

;-)

--
Joel Rees <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>