Hello All.

I hope you are all having a great day. ;)

I am trying to query MySQL using PHP and I would like the results to display
on multiple pages.

I would like to display only 20 results per page and allow the user access
to the other pages by clicking next or an index of numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 and
so on dependent upon the number of results returned.

I do not know how to do this??  Can anyone point me in the right
direction???

Also,  When a user does perform this query, will all of the pages be created
at that time. Or will the page be created with another request and response
from the server.

In other words.  Does the result of the query get stored in a variable that
is accessed on the client machine or does the php code return the limit per
page and provide a link which acts as another query to display the next page
of results.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely
William