Sorry for the below questions: perhaps are obviously !
1) Which is the correct tool to administrate a remote mysql db  in my
network ?
2) In my network I have:
    server A = MASTER
    server B,C as slaves running always
    server D running sometimes used to develop.
Every night server A stop service, make a local copy of "DATADIR"  in other
place, restart and make a mysqldump opt; which is the method to verify is
all slaves had updated own db, from remote in order to delete the obsolete
log-file on master ? Because every day I produce arount 200 Mb of log
files.....
- But if I cancel some log-file, when I restart the server D ? It is
possibile to move log-file to use after for server-D using then CHANGE
MASTER TO MASTER_HOST....

Other Question:
- WINMYSQLADMIN
    a)  there is a way to change the path for this program to read the
mysql.err in the correct way ? Because today I have mysql.err in the datadir
position wich isi different from the original ?
    b) it is possible to use WINMYSQLADMIN to connect a remote MYSQL ?

- 3.23.53 It is confirmed the 17/10/2002 as the  release date ?
- LOAD DATA FROM MASTER: in which future version it will be implemented for
INNODB ?

Tks in advance

Massimo
Massimo Petrini