From: Amadou Toure [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 14 October 2002 11:13
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: performance et tuning question

HELLO,
we 're using mysql 3.23.49 on a dedicated server (dual processor 933Mhz)
with 1,5Gb of RAM and another web server access to the database for dynamic
web pages.
Our problem is "too many connections" message, i thing that the mysql daemon
is overload  because we have up to 40000 pages visited and this number grow
daily.
does someone cant tell me how in details process to do the  following
things :
* tuning mysql
* improve  performances
* configure to allow mysql to hit up to 1000 simultaneous connections
thanks
Amadou Toure
http://www.sentoo.sn