Hi John,

your design is normalized, but incomplete
and unconnected.

Where do you put the information which actor
was playing in what title, which title was
done in what studio etc. ?

Normalization is a representation technique to
avoid storing *redundant* information. But first
this information has to be there. So first make the
design complete (in an unnormalized way, which fits
the problem), then in a *second* step normalize it.

Greetings
Michael

--
Michael Zimmermann  (http://vegaa.de)